Why Join IBP?
The IBP aims to develop students in the following areas:
- Entrepreneurial values and skills (communication skills, etiquette, innovative problem solving, networking etc.)
- Leadership qualities and teamwork skills
- Discover personal interests, character traits, and aptitudes
- Relate confidently and become more tolerant of others in a culturally diverse community
- Contribute to society through service-learning projects
- Become more independent, disciplined, and responsible
- Cognitive abilities (disciplined, creative, respectful, ethical, and synthesised thinking) and multiple intelligences
In summary, the three main emphases of the IBP are to strengthen character, forge lifelong friendships, and nurture leaders.